Solar power is the answer for any business looking to reduce its operating costs while promoting a greener image. You will be making a socially responsible and environmentally aware decision that will increase the value of your building and decrease your carbon footprint. Also, due to the generous incentives offered by the federal government and local utilities, solar power system scan offer a fast return on your investment, saving your business more money in the long run.
Why ChooseSustainable Services
Sustainable Services is the only locally owned and operated energy services company in the Ark-La-Tex region. We bring years of experience working in the solar power industry, with a vast resume of solar projects completed ranging from 2 kW systems to over 200 kW arrays!
We are a one-stop shop for all of your solar design and installation needs. We will work directly with your utility provider to determine your applicable incentives and rebates, as well as offer guidance for filing for federal rebates. Ultimately, Sustainable Services makes solar simple!
Solar PV Process
- Consultation. Sustainable Services will conduct a utility usage analysis and examine your company’s savings goals and budget.
- Site Survey. The viability of a solar system at your business is determined.
- Design & Proposal. A custom designed and engineered solar power system by Sustainable Services, as well as its potential electrical savings, is proposed and presented.
- Installation. Once approved, Sustainable Services installs your new solar system, in conjunction with your utility provider, both professionally and in a timely manner.
- Service & System Sign-Off. A complete review of your solar power system is performed before the system is accepted.